I’m not receiving emails from Quaver but would like to be, what do I do?
Many schools employ firewalls that keep all emails out unless the sender is on their “Safe Sender” list.
If you, or your school or district, is not receiving emails from Quaver, we may need to be added to your “Safe Sender” list. This is also known as “whitelisting.”
If your whole school or district is not receiving emails from Quaver, your IT administrator will need to add infusionmail.com to your school or district’s Safe Sender list. Infusionsoft is the parent company of KEAP, the service used to send all Quaver emails. Your IT administrator should be familiar with how to do this within your network and it will allow all recipients to receive our emails. All questions can be forwarded to MichaelBrown@QuaverMusic.com.
It is possible that you may need to configure your individual email service or client to allow our emails.
Select your email service or client from the list below to learn how to allow Quaver emails.
- First, check your Spam folder. If you find an email from Quaver, simply hit NOT SPAM. If you do not find an email, proceed to step 2
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then SETTINGS
- Click FILTERS and CREATE A NEW FILTER
- In the FROM field, enter infusionmail.com
- On the TOOLS menu, click OPTIONS
- On the PREFERENCES tab, click JUNK EMAIL
- Click ADD on the Safe Senders tab
- Add infusionmail.com where it says ADD ADDRESS
- Click OK
You must add infusionmail.com to your “Safe List:”
- First, open your JUNK folder. if you find email from Quaver in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click “Not Junk.” If you cannot find one, proceed to the next step.
- Next, check to see if infusionmail.com appears in the BLOCKED SENDERS list. If so, select it and click REMOVE. If you cannot find it, continue to the next step,
- Open your mailbox and click OPTIONS in the upper right hand corner
- At the top of the page, click the JUNK EMAIL PROTECTION link
- Click SAFE LIST at the bottom of the screen
- Copy and paste infusionmail.com where it says TYPE AN ADDRESS OR DOMAIN
- Click ADD next to the dialog box
You must add infusionmail.com to your AOL address book as follows:
- First, search for an email from Quaver in your Spam folder. If you find one, click the NOT SPAM button. If you cannot find one, proceed to the next step.
- Click the CONTACTS link (or open your AOL address book)
- Click +NEW
- In the New Contact window, enter infusionmail.com into the Email 1 field
- Click ADD CONTACT
First, ensure that Quaver emails are not in your junk folder. If they are, click NOT SPAM.
Make sure that our email address is not in your Blocked Addresses list. You can find your “Blocked Addresses” list by clicking “Mail Options” and then clicking the “Blocked Addresses” link under the Spam column. If you see it there, click REMOVE BLOCK.
If the emails are neither in Spam or we are not a blocked address, you’ll need t set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox.
- Open your mailbox and click on MAIL OPTIONS
- Select FILTERS under the management column
- Click the ADD button on the Filters page
- In the “from header” row make the drop down “contains” and put the mailer’s from address infusionmail.com in the box
- Click the CHOOSE FOLDER pull down menu and select INBOX
- Click ADD FILTER