Teachers can follow the instructions below to set up their classes in QuaverSEL.
- Log into QuaverSEL.com
- You will be directed to the Quaver Teacher Dashboard, a hub for all your teacher-only resources. Click the Teacher Admin icon at the top of the screen.
- From the Teacher Admin menu, click the Classes icon.
- This screen shows a list of classes you have created in Quaver (if you haven’t created any, it will look empty). Click + Add New Class at the bottom of the screen to add new classes. This pulls up the Class Details panel.
- On the Class Details panel, input the class’s information. You need to enter a class name, grade(s), the period, and the start and end date of the class. Make sure each Class Name is unique so you can identify one class from another. You can also choose to enter the class’s start time and end time and days of the week the class meets if you wish.
- When you’ve entered the necessary information for a class, click Save. Then repeat the process for the next class.
- Once you’ve saved, the class will appear on your Classes screen. In the fourth column from the left, you will see the Class Code. A different Class Code will be shown for each class you create. This code is the key to enrolling students.
Using the code you created above, it’s time for students to create their account!
Students will head to QuaverSEL.com and click SIGN UP in the upper right hand corner.
Once on the sign up page, students will create a unique username (QuaverName) and password and add the ClassCode that you created above.
If you would like to create one student account instead of students creating individual accounts, follow the steps above and create one username and password, using the ClassCode you created. Then, distribute that username and password to students.
You can send these instructions to students via email using the resources on the following page.